Pictures at last


A picture paints a thousand words, and today I decided I'd share with you the progress I have made on my BXO. First, here's a picture I took back at the beginning of the year. I didn't actually realise what the problem was, so it took me a good six months after taking this photo before I started treating it.

A few things to note. Obviously, the BXO skin is very thick and white. That part is a no-brainer. But perhaps more alarming is how tight it is. Look at the width of my thumb and look at how the distance from the edge of the BXO skin to the base of my glans is roughly the same. Also, note the obvious indentation from the phimotic ring at the right. 

Here's the identical shot after three months of nothing but natural treatments. Look at how the BXO skin has thinned down a lot, and has some more normal-looking dark patches of healthier skin. Most of those started out as small injuries, and as they healed, the normal skin gradually spread out as the BXO skin peeled off. Look at the width of my thumb, and look at how wide it now is from the edge of the BXO skin to the base of the glans. It's nearly twice as far as it was in the first pic.

Here's a shot showing the ring after about a month of treatment. Note how depressed it is. While I'd gotten rid of some of the thick layers of skin in that first month, the extent of the depression is still very evident.

Here's the ring a month later. The indentation is far less evident, the skin is a much healthier pink, and you can see the peeling is keenly in progress even in this photo. Again, this was after nothing but natural treatments.

Here is my penis after 4 months of treatment. This shot is a little bit of 'cheat mode' as it's after a month of treatment with Clobetasol.. Look now at how bunched up the BXO affected skin is, as the white layers have thinned off. Also, imagine how wide the area would look now if it were stretched out. That shows just how much the BXO forces skin to tighten, and how much it relaxes and regains its elasticity as it heals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As good as it gets (with pics)

Update on final cleanup

BXO Healing Guide