Progress Report

I thought it was time to post some progress shots. Without further introduction:



These pics were taken about a week ago, and since then I have undergone some very slight improvements too. That may be down to the fact that I've been using Manuka Honey both day and night over that time.

The itching has continued to be very acceptable. It does come and go briefly, but never for more than a few seconds, and most certainly not with the inflammation and redness that I had a few weeks back. It also seems more likely to occur after... how can I put this on a G-rated blog.... certain types of sexual activity. It occasionally hits when the area gets a little damp (if I haven't gone to the toilet and had a chance to dry it out). I think the itching is sometimes the body's response to very minute scrapes, and perhaps a small sign of progress. It's certainly not the detrimental 'step backward' that I once thought it was.

When I was covered in thick layers of white BXO, I couldn't do much because I had no elasticity, and the skin was also very short compared to its natural length. As those layers peeled away, the skin regained small amounts of elasticity and the overall length began to return to normal, sexual activity became possible. But as I've now gone through more BXO layers, I'm getting to the sensitive lower layers, which will eventually heal. But right now, they don't have the protection they need, so are prone to itching. This is my theory, anyway.

Another thing I've noticed this past few weeks is a very slight increase in the length of the inner skin before my circumcision scar. At its tightest, this was about 0.3cm long. Now I think it's close to 1.0cm.

My project at the moment is the glans. As an experiment, I'm using very careful applications of clobetasol, just on the white parts. I'm leaving the rest of my penis alone. It will be interesting to see if there is a marked difference in the rate of progress, because although Clobetasol is a very powerful steroid, I didn't really feel it made all that much difference when I tried it earlier. Still, the colour of my glans is most of what's noticeable these days, and if I can get it back to normal, I'll feel a lot better about myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As good as it gets (with pics)

Update on final cleanup

BXO Healing Guide