Is this the last year that will end with me having BXO? Oh, and mystery product.

Merry Christmas to all those out there, BXO sufferers and otherwise. As we count the days remaining in 2014, I'm reminded of what a bitch of a year it has been. On reflection, I can't help but see my BXO as a metaphor for a few other struggles I've had in my life over the past few years. I won't go into the other issues as they are personal.

At the time I started to develop BXO, these other issues became apparent. Like BXO, I didn't realise they were problematic at the time. All the way through 2013, I tried to deal with those issues, just like I tried to deal with BXO (before I knew it was BXO), and at the beginning of 2014 I made what I thought was a successful attempt to beat both. However, I was barking up completely the wrong tree, and would discover this in mid-2014. Then I caught onto both issues, and started to treat them both successfully. However, progress was very very slow. And in recent times, I've had a few things occur that have reminded me that neither issue has been fully healed. But also, it seems like (with both issues) the less hard I try to solve them, the faster progress occurs.

It's making me ponder that, there's a very very realistic chance that 2014 will be the last year that will end with me still having a noticeable case of BXO. Perhaps, as the two seem intent to run in parallel, 2015 will be the year when I sort my other issue one way or another?

When I look down at my penis now, I see a much healthier specimen, much pinker or redder in colour where it should be, and with white patches much less visible. I have a much better understanding of how it goes about healing. I once thought the layers peeled away where the good skin borders on BXO skin, but it instead seems that the overall thickness of BXO just decreases. This causes the 'white' to turn gradually pink. The only way to measure progress is to take photos and compare the colour of the BXO to a fixed calibration point, to ensure changes in the blue/yellow balance of the light source are neutralised. But it's far too late to start that now. It's also very difficult with a mobile phone camera, which wants to choose its own white colour temperature. So I'm just not going to bother. At some point, I'll take some more photos to show you all what it now looks like. But I find my phone's camera tends to over-exaggerate the 'white' colour, so makes it look far worse. Also, because skin is reflective, it's very hard to tell the difference between BXO skin and healthy skin reflecting light.

In other news, I've been messing around with another mystery product over the last couple of days. I believe it's been working, but again wanted to give it time before revealing its name. I only want a search for a particular product to take readers to my website if the product is actually useful. I've noticed some very promising stuff from it and would love to say its name... but I've given people so much false hope on here before and I don't want to do it again. I promise, I will reveal more once I know either way if it works or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As good as it gets (with pics)

Update on final cleanup

BXO Healing Guide