Mystery product is here

On the 11th, I arrived home to find my mystery product had arrived. It's not actually a mystery product. It just is to you guys reading this. I'll name it once I know whether it works for me or not.

Today is the end of the seventh day of treating myself with it, and I'm trying hard to continue the same treatment as I was doing before as well as using the mystery product. What I was doing was working. The aim for this month is to find ways of accelerating progress, not try entirely different methods. So it's really a case of figuring out how to fit it into my treatment schedule.

Does it work? I don't know yet. It's only been a week, and even the treatments I was using that were working didn't really show any great progress after three days. Ask me again after a couple of weeks and I'll be in a better position to say whether it works or not.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As good as it gets (with pics)

Update on final cleanup

BXO Healing Guide