Well... that was unexpected

Sometimes, you don't realise what you already have. This blog reminded me of that.

I'm currently trying to launch another blog. It's not going so well. Between 0 and 11 views per day, despite the fact I'm doing a 30 day blog challenge, which is teaching me a lot about promoting my blog. The total number of views (it's been in place for just over a month) is 66 views.

This blog, by comparison, is at about 11,300 views, and gets between 20-90 views each day. And all the promotion I've ever done is mentioning it once on a foreskin restoration forum, and once on a homepathy forum. Which means that most of the readers here are probably coming from Google, thanks to their own searches. I'm really quite humbled by all of this. To think there was once a time when I felt like a real victim of BXO. My progress was almost unnoticeable, and I didn't know whether the only way out would be to face a circumcision (making me the world's first person to undergo two circumcisions). And now here I am today, with a resource that is clearly helping people suffering from this most strange of diseases, Lichen Sclerosus et Atrophicus, or Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans. It makes me realise I should appreciate what I have here. An audience, but more importantly, an audience made up of people I have helped, or might maybe help.

You might be interested to know that, while I don't post so frequently here, I visit it almost every day. I love seeing comments from people, and I love responding to them.

I don't really have a lot to say, other than thank you for visiting, and I'm really glad to be helping people.

Comments

  1. Thank you. You are posting on what is currently THE issue of my life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

As good as it gets (with pics)

Update on final cleanup

BXO Healing Guide