Sleep is good for BXO healing

This is very odd indeed. I'm sick at the moment with what appears to be a regulation case of the common cold. I started getting a sore throat around about midday on thursday (it's saturday night here now). In the few days before, I'd noticed my skin itchier than normal. Nothing alarming. Just noticeable. Then in the afternoon on Thursday I noticed some tiny, almost 'blistery' marks near fingernail on the side of one of my fingers, accompanied by a slight itching. I never made an association, instead figuring I must have touched some substance my skin disagreed with.

Thursday night, for some reason, I decided to use a little Tea Tree Oil on my BXO skin, and when I woke up on friday morning, my cold had gotten worse and my BXO skin was feeling quite itchy. I look at it, and it's looking almost a little 'puffy'. Some areas are redder than usual. I assume maybe it was due to some sexual fluids left on it from the previous evening. Wash it thoroughly, then put moisturiser on it throughout the day. Itching eases slightly, but not by a lot. More moisturiser applied friday night, wake up on saturday with a little less itching and a little less redness, but still noticeable. By this stage, my cold has really taken a hold of me and I'm low in energy levels and high in aches. I try my best to live a normal day on saturday, but find myself more and more in need of lying down. Eventually, I do this. As I get up to go to the toilet, I check my BXO. Itching and redness is subsiding, but puffiness remains.

At about 5:30pm I decide I've had enough and lie down to get some sleep. I awake at about 8:30pm, and notice no more puffiness, itching or redness. Not a gradual decline, but it's all gone. Right back to how it looked early in the week.

WHAT.... THE..... HECK?????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As good as it gets (with pics)

Update on final cleanup

BXO Healing Guide